Makeup SurveyJune 23, 2010
I got this survey from MochaMakeupLover's blog and thought it would be fun to complete.
1. What time did you do your makeup today?
2. What's the least expensive beauty item you used?
N.Y.C. Lippin' Large lip plumper/gloss
3. What was the biggest problem you needed to correct?
4. Did you apply false eyelashes?
No. They've been on for about a week and a half and none fell off last night while I was asleep! Score!
5. Did you do anything while applying makeup?
Listened to MTV
6. Biggest makeup mishap today?
Tried the Revlon ColorStay in Cappuccino (normal/dry skin). There is a red undertone to this particular one that does not work for me. When I compared it in the store to the Cappuccino for combination/oily skin, it looked a little red. Should have gone with my gut. Had to start my face all over again!
7. Did you have a makeup inspiration in mind?
Just a nice, flawless dewy look.
8. What's the most time-consuming part of your makeup routine?
9. What's part of your routine is the most fun?
10. What part of your makeup makes the biggest difference in the way you look?
11. Neutral or colorful eyeshdaow?
none today, so I guess we can say neutral!
12. Liquid or mineral foundation?
Liquid. CoverGirl's Queen collection in 730 I believe, mixed with Neutrogena's Healthy Glow Sheers in Bronze.
13. Do you do your hair or makeup first?
Technically makeup first, but while I wait for my MAC Fix+ to sit for a second, I quickly unwrap my hair, brush it a bit and I'm done!
14. Did you pack a makeup bag to take with you for the day?
Nope. It was already packed
15. When did you finish your makeup?
9:05. The foundation screw up completely threw me this morning.